Posts Tagged ‘ground’
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals; cherish the music that stirs in your heart,
the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts,
for out of them will grow delightful conditions, all heavenly environment;
of these if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built.
~ James Allen ~
I invite You to claim the next thirty minutes for yourself. Notify family and roommates that You are on a mini-vacation for the next thirty minutes. Turn off the phone, the television, and the like. Breathe deeply, feel your body, and be present. Be grateful. Appreciate You. All is quiet. All is still. All is well. You are abundant, favored, healthy, joyful, prosperous, safe, and well. Send all your thoughts, every single one, to a tropical island, and let yourself simply be. Know You are Love(d), wholly and completely, exactly as You here and now.
I move and breathe and have my being in God.
~ Oprah Winfrey ~
Settle in. Consume a large glass of clean, clear water. Give yourself a deluxe bath/shower complete with your favorite soaps and lotions. Wash away your cares, and You sing to yourself. Slip into your most comfortable lounging clothes. Breathe. Keep breathing. Play soothing music. Light a scented candle, and enjoy delicious aroma filling your space. Dim the lights to a festive glow. Light a fire in the fireplace (or imagine one). Make your favorite warm beverage, coffee, cocoa, eggnog, tea, and the like. Slip into a cozy chair. Wrap yourself in a soft blanket. Imagine You in your ideal place, your paradise, whether it be a castle, swanky penthouse, a ranch, a rustic cabin in the woods, an exotic private island, and the like. This is your moment.
Dorothy: Oh, will you help me? Can you help me?
Glinda: You don’t need to be helped any longer.
You’ve always had the power to go back to Kansas.
Dorothy: I have?
Scarecrow: Then why didn’t you tell her before?
Glinda: Because she wouldn’t have believed me. She had to learn it for herself.
~ The Wizard of Oz ~
Today’s message is important because it is especially for You and holds tools to help You successfully move forward. The wisdom for which You have been yearning is here. The change You have been desiring is here. The answer for which You have been praying is here. That which You have been seeking has been inside You all along and is revealed by your willingness to open the door and listen to the Divine Voice in your heart. The life You dream of having and who You dream of being are through the door. Accompany me, and meet your true self, a clever, fabulous, gorgeous, intelligent, powerful person making the world better simply by “being”. Are You ready? Here and now is your moment.
Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
~ Keri Russell ~
The universe and the world were created in a very orderly, specific fashion. Energy was organized into distinct forms governed by specific laws. Every living being serves a beautiful and specific purpose in the circle of life. Every atom, every cell, every fiber of life is crucial to the success of the universe as a whole, and every life is important and precious. You, yes, You, are crucial to the entire universe’s operation and why it is imperative You step up and claim your destiny now. You are God’s/J’s glorious masterpiece. You, whether You feel it or not, willing to accept it or not, are divine art. You simply existing and being contributes to the successful operation of the entire universe.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
~ Marianne Williamson ~
You were created for a special reason, a unique mission implanted as a seed in your heart, a voice defying all logic and reason whispering, “Yes, You are. Yes, You can.” Your heart seed is your purpose for being here and contains the blueprint for You to be perfectly, wonderfully, uniquely You. The key is, like an apple tree growing and an egg gestating, trusting the seed to bloom perfectly. You are a rare gem with a razzle dazzle only You bring to the world. Consider yourself a diamond, and, like the diamond, your shine is revealed by extreme pressure. You may be experiencing some stress; use it to reveal the very best You.
A real decision is measured by the fact that you have taken new action.
You haven’t truly decided if there is no action.
~ Anthony Robbins ~
You have an immediate opportunity to choose how You perceive what is happening in your life, which ultimately determines your destiny. Does life happen to You or for You? Are circumstances obstacles or opportunities? How You view what happens for You determines your choices, emotions, actions, and results. You can choose to view pressure as an opportunity for growth, an invitation to clear out the old and welcome the new. You can refine your character. You can embrace change. You can establish new habits and a new standard for living. You can receive blessings and rest in divine favor. You can step into your dreams and allow them to become reality. You can be empowered.
My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves.
~ Hebrews 12:5-6 ~
You may feel as though You have taken all You can. You may feel persecuted. You may wonder where God/J is, and maybe even ask if He has forgotten Your or is punishing You (which is false). You may ponder how your life got here and feel it is not working even though You have done everything You can. You may feel it is not going to get better. You may even feel like giving up. You my friend, are in an excellent place. Why? You are ready. You are ripe for change. You are primed for something new. You are open to receive, and You are willing to let go. Surrendering is the key to your freedom and catalyst You have been seeking for change.
Beyond sculptures and symphonies, beyond great works and masterpieces,
is the greater, finer art of creating a conscious life. Genius appears everywhere
…and so magnificently in a life well lived.
~ Karla McLaren ~
2011 is a significant year and guiding You to step into a higher, more powerful, simpler consciousness, a space of mind where You recognize your power of creation and live life by design. The following insights may help You find peace, understand more about the macro-picture, and successfully navigate 2011 while preparing yourself for your stellar future.
What is 2011?
1) 2011 is The Year of Enlightenment and Truth. Love is the only Truth, and everything else is falling away. The beliefs and memories hidden in the emotional closet and swept under the mental rug are being brought to Light. The veil of illusion is being torn to reveal Truth. The Truth is Love, and Love is You. You are God’s/J’s BeLoved just as You are in this moment. Relax and be.
2) You are a new creation. (“Anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come; the old has gone, the new is here!” ~ 2 Cor. 5:17.) Be new, and do new. Old habits, patterns of being, and ways of operating are void. Today is the dawn of a new era of awareness, creativity, innovation, and simplicity.
3) You are a clean, fresh canvas. Old beliefs are disintegrating as people become so exasperated by the status quo that they are willing to experience something new. Let go of the meaning You have attached to things. Forget the past, and start from here and now.
4) Data collection is complete. Today is an opportunity to integrate knowledge, and discover areas for expansion and growth. Recognize and welcome possibilities as the origins for miracles.
5) Students are the new teachers. Great instructors, like Oprah Winfrey, are moving into new life phases, creating space for other teachers. World-changers and leaders, like Steve Jobs, are leaving the planet to pave the way for others leaders.
6) Authenticity is power. People are discovering their genuine selves. False identities found in things of the world are eroding and making way for people to recognize themselves as souls with spirits living in bodies. Everything with which people identify themselves, including: career, finances, health, home, and relationships, is transforming, offering people the opportunity to experience their true identity in God/J as God’s/J’s BeLoved.
7) Embrace lessons in the temporary and transitional. This moment, and these circumstances are ripe with education and training preparing for what is to come.
8) Be your best with what You have and who You are now. Be happy now. Choose wisely. Create empowering beliefs and habits. Cultivate yourself. Learn. Harvest wisdom. Live fully your best day today as your actions, beliefs, feelings, and thoughts devise the foundation for your future.
9) Release and surrender. Miracles happen through a change in perception. Let go of your ego’s desire to “do it myself” and to be “right”. God/J has wonderful plans to prosper You when You cooperate and trust His Way, especially when it does not make sense.
10) Be still and listen. The collapse of the old world is a faith opportunity to rest in Grace, walk by Faith, and recognize God/J as the sole source of protection and provision. Heeding and obeying God’s/J’s instructions reveals blessings and allows divine favor to flow.
11) Ground yourself in God/J. God/J is aligning all things for good even when it does not appear as such. He is providing tools that to sustain and prosper You moving forward. The devil is working tirelessly to coax people into disbelieve God’s/J’s Promises, which is part of the transition in career, finances, health, home, and relationships. God/J transforms tests into testimonies when You align with Him.
12) You are the artisan of your destiny. Words have power. You bring about what You speak and think about. Command things not as they are rather as You desire them to be. Keep claiming your destiny.
13) Be kind. Be kind first to yourself by loving yourself, nurturing yourself, and caring for yourself the way You would care for the person You most Love. You are filling your cup and can share your overflow with others.
The highest form of wisdom is kindness.
~ The Talmud ~
©2011 Susan Stackpole www.susanstackpole.com
♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥ ~ ♫ ~ ☮ ~ ♥
Care to use this article for your e-zine or newsletter? Please include the following
Susan Stackpole, certified creative consultant and results expert, is the #1 coach helping celebrities, VIPs, and You celebrate your inner superstar and manifest destiny. Ignite your potential, jump-start your success, and achieve quick, effect results while living your dreams. Please visit www.susanstackpole.com for free resources on living your best life. Sign up for the monthly newsletter, which includes celebrity tips on manifesting destiny in style. Contact Susan to map your destiny today.